Thursday, July 23, 2015

More Happy Moments

You take them whenever you can get them. So, Matti has been making the most of these couple of weeks.

This trip was partly business, since she was going to take a look around the campus of Northern Arizona University, as well as to meet with the Director of Choral Studies there. Her rock-awesome private voice teacher wanted her to check it all out.

But most of it was to just relax and enjoy the area, including Sedona. Most of you have already seen these pictures, but here is a taste of her trip:







Yeah, by the time they got in the van to head home yesterday, she was plum tuckered. I believe that's how you say it in Flagstaff. Vacations seem to take all we have when we are healthy and feeling good. It seems like I usually wish I had an adjustment period at the end of my vacation to rest.

Now, imagine how it feels for Matti. I can only imagine. But the picture above speaks volumes.

As noted before, next week she will be free from her hysteria when she has it removed. No more hysteria!!

That's right isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.