Monday, April 27, 2015

Weekend of Fun

Depending on your definition of fun.

Her whole body is in pain.  She has plenty of meds to choose from for the many symptoms and side effects that come with pumping your veins full of toxic liquid.  She was finally able to get some rest on Saturday afternoon and Sunday.

I was very proud of her decision to go to sacrament meeting right after I picked her up from the airport.  She asked if she had to change her clothes and Nicki and I told her she didn't have to.

She left just after the sacrament was finished and went home to sleep.

Then, today, she decided to try going to school.  It wore her out. She hid out in Nicki's cubicle for a couple of hours.  We may have to consider having her finish the school year homebound.  It's not really what she wants to do.  But if she can't get through a day in school...

She really keeps a great attitude, despite the pain and other side effects.  I'm so proud of her.

As soon as my phone is done backing up to the Verizon Cloud, then I will have access to put some of these pictures on this blog.  I will probably just edit some previous posts to add pictures as applicable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.